The Queen’s Chapel of the Savoy that you see today in Savoy Hill, London, was built as part of a charitable foundation under the terms of the will of King Henry VII in the early sixteenth century. On 11 May 1937 King George VI commanded that it should be the Chapel of the Royal Victorian Order.
- May 29, 2016 - 11:00 am
- The First Sunday After Trinity – Matins
- May 29, 2016 - 12:30 pm
- The Baptism of Darcie Hunt
- June 1, 2016 - 12:30 pm
- Holy Communion – 12.30pm
- June 4, 2016 - 10:30 am
- Blessing of the marriage of Jonston Graves and Julia Reimnitz
- June 5, 2016 - 11:00 am
- The Second Sunday of Trinity (Choristers’ Parents Sunday) – Sung Eucharist
- June 6, 2016 - 11:00 am
- Western Australia Commemoration Day Service
- Chapel Closed 30 May, 2 & 3 June
- Due to weekend commitments, The Queen’s Chapel will be closed on Monday 30 May, Thursday 2 June and Friday 3 June.