The Queen’s Chapel of the Savoy that you see today in Savoy Hill, London, was built as part of a charitable foundation under the terms of the will of King Henry VII in the early sixteenth century. On 11 May 1937 King George VI commanded that it should be the Chapel of the Royal Victorian Order.

October Monthly Programme

What's on

October 23, 2016 - 11:00 am
The Twenty-Second Sunday After Trinity – Matins
October 23, 2016 - 12:30 pm
The Baptism of Ayden Beharry
October 23, 2016 - 4:00 pm
Choral Evensong with the Choir of St Mary’s Long Ditton
October 30, 2016 - 11:00 am
All Saints Sunday – Sung Eucharist
October 30, 2016 - 12:30 pm
The Baptism of Theodore John Wellesley Mason
November 2, 2016 - 12:30 pm
All Souls Day – Holy Communion


Chapel to be incorporated into the Ecclesiastical Household
In 2016, the Duchy of Lancaster agreed to the incorporation of the management of ecclesiastical matters at the Chapel into the Ecclesiastical Household under the oversight of the Dean. This new arrangement mirrors the relationship between the Historic Royal Palaces and the Chapels at the Tower of London and Hampton…