The Queen’s Chapel of the Savoy that you see today in Savoy Hill, London, was built as part of a charitable foundation under the terms of the will of King Henry VII in the early sixteenth century. On 11 May 1937 King George VI commanded that it should be the Chapel of the Royal Victorian Order.
- July 2, 2016 - 3:00 pm
- Blessing of the Marriage of Stuart Jamieson and Tara Buchan
- July 3, 2016 - 11:00 am
- The Sixth Sunday After Trinity – Baptism, Confirmation and Sung Eucharist
- July 6, 2016 - 7:00 pm
- Organ Recital by Philip Berg MVO, FRCO, ARCM
- July 9, 2016 - 1:00 pm
- Blessing of the Marriage of Simon Stuart Hutcheson and Kirsty Sinclair Maclean
- July 9, 2016 - 4:00 pm
- Blessing of the Marriage of Robert Walport and Carol Skordas
- July 13, 2016 - 7:00 pm
- Organ Recital by Justin Luke ARCO
- Chapel Closed Thursday 30 June & Friday 1 July
- Due to weekend commitments, the Chapel will be closed on Thursday 30 June and Friday 1 July 2016.