The Queen’s Chapel of the Savoy that you see today in Savoy Hill, London, was built as part of a charitable foundation under the terms of the will of King Henry VII in the early sixteenth century. On 11 May 1937 King George VI commanded that it should be the Chapel of the Royal Victorian Order.
- April 27, 2019 - 3:10 pm
- Blessing of the marriage of Professor Kayvan Shokrollahi and Miss Sara Hindson
- May 4, 2019 - 1:00 pm
- The Wedding of Edward Broadhead and Sarah Brewer – 1pm
- May 5, 2019 - 11:00 am
- The Third Sunday of Easter – 11am Sung Eucharist
- May 5, 2019 - 12:30 pm
- The Baptism of Mayo Sofia Menko – 12.30pm
- May 12, 2019 - 11:00 am
- The Fourth Sunday of Easter – 11am Matins
- May 12, 2019 - 12:30 pm
- The Baptism of Wilfred John Richard Beale Lewis – 12.30pm
- Post-Easter Closure
- The Chapel will be closed from 23 to 26 April inclusive, and reopen for the blessing of the marriage of Professor Kayvan Shokrollahi and Miss Sara Hindson on 27 April. There will not be a Sunday service on 28 April.
- Monday to Thursday
- Friday & Saturday
- Sunday (worship only)
The chapel is open to the public. On occasions there will be mid-week activities that preclude casual visits, please telephone in advance if you are planning to make a special journey.