The Queen’s Chapel of the Savoy that you see today in Savoy Hill, London, was built as part of a charitable foundation under the terms of the will of King Henry VII in the early sixteenth century. On 11 May 1937 King George VI commanded that it should be the Chapel of the Royal Victorian Order.
- November 25, 2018 - 11:00 am
- Christ the King – Sung Eucharist
- November 25, 2018 - 12:30 pm
- The Baptism of Willa Emma Iris Squires
- December 1, 2018 - 1:00 pm
- The Marriage of Eric Clifford Birbeck, MVO and Joyce Anne Escott-Saffin
- December 2, 2018 - 11:00 am
- The First Sunday of Advent – 11am Sung Eucharist
- December 3, 2018 - 2:00 pm
- Two Brandenburg Series Concerts
- December 5, 2018 - 6:30 pm
- Carol Service for the Australian Women’s Club – 6.30pm
- Chapel Closed 15 & 16 November 2018
- Due to weekend commitments, the Chapel will be closed to visitors on Thursday 15th and Friday 16th November 2018.
- Monday to Thursday
- Friday & Saturday
- Sunday (worship only)
The chapel is open to the public. On occasions there will be mid-week activities that preclude casual visits, please telephone in advance if you are planning to make a special journey.