The Queen’s Chapel of the Savoy that you see today in Savoy Hill, London, was built as part of a charitable foundation under the terms of the will of King Henry VII in the early sixteenth century. On 11 May 1937 King George VI commanded that it should be the Chapel of the Royal Victorian Order.
- February 25, 2018 - 11:00 am
- The Second Sunday of Lent – Matins
- March 4, 2018 - 11:00 am
- The Third Sunday of Lent – Sung Eucharist
- March 11, 2018 - 11:00 am
- The Fourth Sunday of Lent (Mothering Sunday) – Matins
- March 18, 2018 - 11:00 am
- The Fifth Sunday of Lent – Sung Eucharist
- March 18, 2018 - 12:30 pm
- The Baptism of Kynaston Woodbridge
- March 25, 2018 - 11:00 am
- Palm Sunday – Sung Eucharist
- Baptism and Confirmation 2018
- If any member of the congregation would like to be baptised and confirmed – or to know more about what is involved, please speak to the Chaplain. A service of baptism and confirmation will take place at the Chapel on Sunday 20 May 2018.
- Monday to Thursday
- Friday & Saturday
- Sunday (worship only)
The chapel is open to the public. On occasions there will be mid-week activities that preclude casual visits, please telephone in advance if you are planning to make a special journey.