The Queen’s Chapel of the Savoy that you see today in Savoy Hill, London, was built as part of a charitable foundation under the terms of the will of King Henry VII in the early sixteenth century. On 11 May 1937 King George VI commanded that it should be the Chapel of the Royal Victorian Order.
- December 16, 2018 - 11:00 am
- The Third Sunday of Advent – 11am Sung Eucharist
- December 17, 2018 - 6:00 pm
- Carol Service for Members of The Athenaeum – 6pm
- December 18, 2018 - 2:00 pm
- Brandenburg Series Concerts – 2.30pm and 5.30pm
- December 20, 2018 - 6:00 pm
- Carol Service for the Imperial Society of Knights Bachelor
- December 23, 2018 - 11:00 am
- The Fourth Sunday of Advent – 11am Chapel Carol Service
- December 25, 2018 - 11:00 am
- Christmas Day – 11am Carol Service
- New Edition of the Chapel’s Guidebook
- A new edition of the Pitkin Guide to the Chapel and its history, with updated text and photographs is now available form the Steward’s Office – price £5.
- Monday to Thursday
- Friday & Saturday
- Sunday (worship only)
The chapel is open to the public. On occasions there will be mid-week activities that preclude casual visits, please telephone in advance if you are planning to make a special journey.