The Queen’s Chapel of the Savoy that you see today in Savoy Hill, London, was built as part of a charitable foundation under the terms of the will of King Henry VII in the early sixteenth century. On 11 May 1937 King George VI commanded that it should be the Chapel of the Royal Victorian Order.
- January 28, 2018 - 11:00 am
- The Fourth Sunday of Epiphany – Matins
- February 4, 2018 - 11:00 am
- The Presentation of Christ – Sung Eucharist
- February 4, 2018 - 12:30 pm
- The Baptism of Isabella Lewis
- February 11, 2018 - 11:00 am
- The Sunday Next Before Lent – Matins
- February 13, 2018 - 6:00 pm
- The Valentine Service 6pm (for couples married or have had their marriages blessed at the Chapel)
- February 14, 2018 - 12:30 pm
- Ash Wednesday – Holy Communion
- New Edition of the Chapel’s Guidebook
- A new edition of the Pitkin Guide to the Chapel and its history, with updated text and photographs is now available form the Steward’s Office – price £5.
- Monday to Thursday
- Friday & Saturday
- Sunday (worship only)
The chapel is open to the public. On occasions there will be mid-week activities that preclude casual visits, please telephone in advance if you are planning to make a special journey.