The Queen’s Chapel of the Savoy that you see today in Savoy Hill, London, was built as part of a charitable foundation under the terms of the will of King Henry VII in the early sixteenth century. On 11 May 1937 King George VI commanded that it should be the Chapel of the Royal Victorian Order.
- March 25, 2018 - 11:00 am
- Palm Sunday – Sung Eucharist
- March 30, 2018 - 11:00 am
- A Performance of the Crucifixion by Sir john Stainer
- April 1, 2018 - 11:00 am
- Easter Sunday – Sung Eucharist
- April 2, 2018 - 2:00 pm
- Chapel Closed 2 to 8 April 2018 inclusive
- April 15, 2018 - 11:00 am
- The Third Sunday of Easter – Sung Eucharist
- April 21, 2018 - 2:00 pm
- The Marriage of Michael James Henry Beckett and Lucy Alexandra Wheeler
- Baptism and Confirmation 2018
- If any member of the congregation would like to be baptised and confirmed – or to know more about what is involved, please speak to the Chaplain. A service of baptism and confirmation will take place at the Chapel on Sunday 20 May 2018.
- Monday to Thursday
- Friday & Saturday
- Sunday (worship only)
The chapel is open to the public. On occasions there will be mid-week activities that preclude casual visits, please telephone in advance if you are planning to make a special journey.