The Queen’s Chapel of the Savoy that you see today in Savoy Hill, London, was built as part of a charitable foundation under the terms of the will of King Henry VII in the early sixteenth century. On 11 May 1937 King George VI commanded that it should be the Chapel of the Royal Victorian Order.
- October 17, 2018 - 2:00 pm
- A Memorial Service for Elizabeth Margaret Edge
- October 21, 2018 - 11:00 am
- The Twenty-First Sunday After Trinity – Sung Eucharist
- October 23, 2018 - 1:00 pm
- The Funeral of Richard Sands LVO
- October 28, 2018 - 11:00 am
- The Twenty-Second Sunday After Trinity – Matins
- November 4, 2018 - 11:00 am
- All Saints Sunday – 11am Sung Eucharist
- November 4, 2018 - 12:30 pm
- The Baptism of Poppy Josephine Summer Case
- New Edition of the Chapel’s Guidebook
- A new edition of the Pitkin Guide to the Chapel and its history, with updated text and photographs is now available form the Steward’s Office – price £5.
- Monday to Thursday
- Friday & Saturday
- Sunday (worship only)
The chapel is open to the public. On occasions there will be mid-week activities that preclude casual visits, please telephone in advance if you are planning to make a special journey.