The Queen’s Chapel of the Savoy that you see today in Savoy Hill, London, was built as part of a charitable foundation under the terms of the will of King Henry VII in the early sixteenth century. On 11 May 1937 King George VI commanded that it should be the Chapel of the Royal Victorian Order.
- February 17, 2019 - 11:00 am
- The Third Sunday Before Lent – 11am Sung Eucharist
- February 23, 2019 - 12:00 pm
- The Marriage of Richard Fielden and Abbe Lawrence
- February 24, 2019 - 11:00 am
- The Second Sunday Before Lent – 11am Matins
- February 24, 2019 - 12:30 pm
- The Baptism of Imogen Isabella Smith – 12.30pm
- February 25, 2019 - 11:30 am
- Service of Thanksgiving for the Life of Ralph Frederick Dendy Shuffrey, CB, CVO – 11.30am
- March 3, 2019 - 11:00 am
- The Sunday Next Before Lent – 11am Sung Eucharist
- New Edition of the Chapel’s Guidebook
- A new edition of the Pitkin Guide to the Chapel and its history, with updated text and photographs is now available form the Steward’s Office – price £5.
- Monday to Thursday
- Friday & Saturday
- Sunday (worship only)
The chapel is open to the public. On occasions there will be mid-week activities that preclude casual visits, please telephone in advance if you are planning to make a special journey.