The Queen’s Chapel of the Savoy that you see today in Savoy Hill, London, was built as part of a charitable foundation under the terms of the will of King Henry VII in the early sixteenth century. On 11 May 1937 King George VI commanded that it should be the Chapel of the Royal Victorian Order.
- January 20, 2019 - 11:00 am
- The Third Sunday of Epiphany – 11am Sung Eucharist
- January 27, 2019 - 11:00 am
- The Fourth Sunday of Epiphany – 11am Matins
- February 3, 2019 - 11:00 am
- The Presentation of Christ – 11am Sung Eucharist
- February 3, 2019 - 12:30 pm
- The Baptism of Eva Victoria Seytuyeva Ferreira
- February 10, 2019 - 11:00 am
- The Fourth Sunday Before Lent – 11am Matins
- February 12, 2019 - 6:30 pm
- St Valentine Service (for those married in the Chapel)
- New Edition of the Chapel’s Guidebook
- A new edition of the Pitkin Guide to the Chapel and its history, with updated text and photographs is now available form the Steward’s Office – price £5.
- Monday to Thursday
- Friday & Saturday
- Sunday (worship only)
The chapel is open to the public. On occasions there will be mid-week activities that preclude casual visits, please telephone in advance if you are planning to make a special journey.