The Queen’s Chapel of the Savoy that you see today in Savoy Hill, London, was built as part of a charitable foundation under the terms of the will of King Henry VII in the early sixteenth century. On 11 May 1937 King George VI commanded that it should be the Chapel of the Royal Victorian Order.
- July 22, 2018 - 11:00 am
- The Eighth Sunday After Trinity – 11am Matins
- July 22, 2018 - 12:30 pm
- The Baptism of Honor Florence Crosby Hunkin
- July 25, 2018 - 7:00 pm
- Organ Recital by Philip Berg MVO FRCO ARCM (The Chapel’s Master of the Music)
- July 29, 2018 - 12:30 am
- The Baptism of Thomas Edward James Archer-Perkins
- July 29, 2018 - 11:00 am
- The Ninth Sunday After Trinity – 11am Sung Eucharist
- October 5, 2018 - 11:00 am
- The Marriage of Nicholas Saunders and Claire Selby
- New Edition of the Chapel’s Guidebook
- A new edition of the Pitkin Guide to the Chapel and its history, with updated text and photographs is now available form the Steward’s Office – price £5.
- Monday to Thursday
- Friday & Saturday
- Sunday (worship only)
The chapel is open to the public. On occasions there will be mid-week activities that preclude casual visits, please telephone in advance if you are planning to make a special journey.