The Queen’s Chapel of the Savoy that you see today in Savoy Hill, London, was built as part of a charitable foundation under the terms of the will of King Henry VII in the early sixteenth century. On 11 May 1937 King George VI commanded that it should be the Chapel of the Royal Victorian Order.
- October 1, 2017 - 11:00 am
- The Sixteenth Sunday After Trinity – Sung Eucharist
- October 1, 2017 - 12:30 pm
- The Baptism of Zephyr James Tulloch
- October 4, 2017 - 12:30 pm
- Holy Communion – 12.30pm
- October 8, 2017 - 11:00 am
- The Seventeenth Sunday After Trinity – Matins
- October 8, 2017 - 12:30 pm
- The Baptism of Oliver Fry
- October 15, 2017 - 11:00 am
- The Eighteenth Sunday After Trinity (Harvest Festival) – Sung Eucharist
- Summer Closure
- The Chapel will be closed from Tuesday 1 August to Saturday 30 September, inclusive. The Chaplain, the Steward and the Master of the Music will be on holiday for part of that period. If you need to contact the Chaplain during the summer closure, you can do so by email.
- Monday to Thursday
- Friday & Saturday
- Sunday (worship only)
The chapel is open to the public. On occasions there will be mid-week activities that preclude casual visits, please telephone in advance if you are planning to make a special journey.