The Queen’s Chapel of the Savoy that you see today in Savoy Hill, London, was built as part of a charitable foundation under the terms of the will of King Henry VII in the early sixteenth century. On 11 May 1937 King George VI commanded that it should be the Chapel of the Royal Victorian Order.
- April 21, 2018 - 2:00 pm
- The Marriage of Michael James Henry Beckett and Lucy Alexandra Wheeler
- April 22, 2018 - 11:00 am
- The Fourth Sunday of Easter – Matins
- April 29, 2018 - 11:00 am
- The Fifth Sunday of Easter – Sung Eucharist
- May 5, 2018 - 3:30 pm
- The Marriage of Maximilian Collingwood and Joanna Loxton
- May 6, 2018 - 11:00 am
- The Sixth Sunday after Easter – 11am Sung Eucharist
- May 6, 2018 - 3:00 pm
- Annual Service of Lancastrians in London
- Chapel Closed Thursday 19th & Friday 20th April
- Due to weekend commitments, the Chapel will be closed on Thursday 19th and Friday 20th April 2018.
- Monday to Thursday
- Friday & Saturday
- Sunday (worship only)
The chapel is open to the public. On occasions there will be mid-week activities that preclude casual visits, please telephone in advance if you are planning to make a special journey.