The Queen’s Chapel of the Savoy that you see today in Savoy Hill, London, was built as part of a charitable foundation under the terms of the will of King Henry VII in the early sixteenth century. On 11 May 1937 King George VI commanded that it should be the Chapel of the Royal Victorian Order.
- February 2, 2020 - 11:00 am
- Candlemas – 11am Sung Eucharist
- February 9, 2020 - 11:00 am
- The Third Sunday Before Lent – 11am Sung Eucharist
- February 12, 2020 - 6:00 pm
- The Valentine Service – 6pm
- February 16, 2020 - 11:00 am
- The Second Sunday of Lent – 11am Choral Matins
- February 23, 2020 - 11:00 am
- The Sunday Next Before Lent – 11am Sung Eucharist
- February 26, 2020 - 12:30 pm
- Ash Wednesday Holy Communion and the Imposition of Ashes – 12.30pm
- 2020 Confirmation Service
- A Confirmation service will take place in the Chapel on Sunday 7 June at 11am. If you would like to join the other candidates, please chat to the Chaplain after a Sunday service or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monday to Thursday
- Friday & Saturday
- Sunday (worship only)
The chapel is open to the public. On occasions there will be mid-week activities that preclude casual visits, please telephone in advance if you are planning to make a special journey.