The Queen’s Chapel of the Savoy that you see today in Savoy Hill, London, was built as part of a charitable foundation under the terms of the will of King Henry VII in the early sixteenth century. On 11 May 1937 King George VI commanded that it should be the Chapel of the Royal Victorian Order.
- October 17, 2021 - 11:00 am
- Harvest Festival – 11am Chapel Eucharist
- October 24, 2021 - 11:00 am
- The Last Sunday after Trinity – 11am Chapel Matins
- October 30, 2021 - 3:30 pm
- The Marriage of Natasha Woo and Jack Heywood – 3.30pm
- October 31, 2021 - 11:00 am
- Feast of All Saints – 11am Chapel Eucharist
- Chapel opening hours
- The Chapel will be open for private prayer and to visitors Monday-Thursday between 9am-4pm. On Sunday mornings, the worship alternates between Choral Eucharist and Choral Matins which is sung by our professional Choir of Boys and Gentlemen – all are welcome. If you would like to visit the Chapel; please…
- Monday to Thursday
- Friday & Saturday
- Sunday (worship only)
The chapel is open to the public. On occasions there will be mid-week activities that preclude casual visits, please telephone in advance if you are planning to make a special journey.