The Queen’s Chapel of the Savoy that you see today in Savoy Hill, London, was built as part of a charitable foundation under the terms of the will of King Henry VII in the early sixteenth century. On 11 May 1937 King George VI commanded that it should be the Chapel of the Royal Victorian Order.
- June 20, 2021 - 11:00 am
- Third Sunday after Trinity – 11am Chapel Eucharist
- June 26, 2021 - 1:30 pm
- The Marriage of Jessica Harvey and Todd Buchanan
- June 27, 2021 - 11:00 am
- Fourth Sunday after Trinity – 11am Chapel Matins
- June 27, 2021 - 12:30 pm
- The Baptism of Aspen Armstrong
- Chapel opening hours
- The Chapel will be open for private prayer and to visitors Monday to Thursday 9am-4pm. Our 11am Sunday services continue as usual, but places are limited. If you wish to join us please contact the Chapel Steward, Richard Buck: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday to Thursday
- Friday & Saturday
- Sunday (worship only)
The chapel is open to the public. On occasions there will be mid-week activities that preclude casual visits, please telephone in advance if you are planning to make a special journey.