The Queen’s Chapel of the Savoy that you see today in Savoy Hill, London, was built as part of a charitable foundation under the terms of the will of King Henry VII in the early sixteenth century. On 11 May 1937 King George VI commanded that it should be the Chapel of the Royal Victorian Order.
- October 3, 2021 - 11:00 am
- Eighteenth Sunday after Trinity – 11am Chapel Eucharist
- October 9, 2021 - 12:00 pm
- The Marriage of Selina Helenius and Harry Smith – 12.00pm
- October 10, 2021 - 11:00 am
- Nineteenth Sunday after Trinity – 11am Chapel Matins
- October 17, 2021 - 11:00 am
- Harvest Festival – 11am Chapel Eucharist
- Chapel opening hours
- The Chapel will be open for private prayer and to visitors Monday-Wednesday between 9am-4pm. Our 11am Sunday services will return on Sunday 3rd October following the summer break. If you would like to visit the Chapel; please contact the Chapel Steward, Richard Buck: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday to Thursday
- Friday & Saturday
- Sunday (worship only)
The chapel is open to the public. On occasions there will be mid-week activities that preclude casual visits, please telephone in advance if you are planning to make a special journey.